Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Collecting Begins

I have begun collecting things for the bus now. I have a plastic tote that I am putting stuff into. Old towels, dish clothes, tea towels, cutlery, utensils and other things that we will need for the bus. I was going through things today to see what I could add. I am going to buy some plastic dishes from the dollar store before too long that we can put in the bus as well. I also want to stock up on disposable dishes and cutlery as well for places like Big Valley where we don't want to be doing dishes all the time!

I also have a collection of pillows and bedding for the beds ready to go as well.

It is so exciting knowing that this summer we will be spending our time in our new baby! It is going to be exactly how we want it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment