Monday, May 23, 2011

Having a Good Time

We`re currently parked near Athabasca and we`re having fun here! Not much work is being done on the bus. TheMan and his brother are working on totally redoing his brother`s 5th wheel holiday trailer.Once his trailer is done then we will work on finishing the bus!
We did manage to salvage a furnace from a holiday trailer, a sink, and a bunch of other things that will work in the bus. So it was to our advantage to do this!
We went swimming in Athabasca yesterday. I think the pool is allowing the Slave Lake evacuees to swim for free because they asked if we were from Slave Lake when we went yesterday. It is really sad to listen to people talk in town. Alot of them didn`t have insurance and they lost everything. One woman was saying if their cat lived he would be very hungry when they got back there. I almost cried hearing the anguish in her voice.
I`m heading to Edmonton tomorrow to get the baby his passport! I`m hoping to be there first thing in the morning to get it done with early! I have a couple other things to do in the city as well. We leave for a week in a month! I can`t wait! I`m going alone with him but I think it will be great anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment