This is the packed and ready to go bus. The view towards the back of the bus. The only thing left to do is to put another big blue bin like the one in the picture filled with dog food.
This is the view toward the front of the bus. There isn't much in the front of the bus there is a little! The hose that you see in the picture is going to be removed once we get there. It is a heater hose that we are taking out of the bus permanantly.
I had a great post with tons of pictures of the animals and everything but it is lost in cyber space. So I'm only adding these two pictures now. Hopefully tomorrow morning we can get a shot with everyone including the 3 kids, 3 dogs, cat, TheMan and I. At the very least everone except me in the shot! Just before we leave on the road! I can't wait to start posting pictures of the renovations as they are being done! I think my camera might need to be replaced after this adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment