We put the queen bed in the bus and changed our minds a little about the layout. I like the new layout alot better. Let's just say that I don't want the job of designing layouts for campers for a living!
Here are also a few pictures of the bus as it is right now with nothing in it. Although TheMan did take the metal box along the one wall that held the water hoses for the heater for the bus. We are taking that out of the bus.
Taking out the lights where the eyes will be soon!
The inside of the bus. We took out the metal strips that go down either side of the centre runner to make it level for putting down plywood before we tile the floor.
The driver's compartment. I don't know what to do to spruce it up a bit. I think we might change the seat to one that is a little nicer looking and alot more comfy. I think we're keeping the traditional school bus door on the front. I do want to make cup holders and a compartment on the little area that beside the panel of dials beside the steering wheel. This will make a nice place for TheMan's Tim Horton's coffee!
No comments:
Post a Comment