TheMan and the daughter painted eyes on the bus where the top lights are! We are planning to put a smile on the front of the bus.
I emailed a couple people on kijiji about campers for the top loft this evening. I'm hoping to hear back from them! One add had camper for $100 it said it needed work. As long as it is water tight that is all that we need! Here's hoping that we can get it! I never in a million years thought I would be all giddy over a camper that is going to be bolted to the roof of a school bus!
It would be totally amazing if we can have our loft for the kids this year! We told the kids that we wouldn't get the loft done until next year. So if it was done this year would be amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment