Monday, April 18, 2011

The Finished Eyes!!!

Thought I would add a picture of the bus with the finished eyes! TheMan did them himself and I think he did a great job of them! I LOVE them!


As I'm typing this we are finishing up cleaning the house top to bottom and getting everything ready for loading the bus. We are taking some loads out to the bus. We're leaving the big stuff for the man since he is gone today! I am putting some stuff into rubbermaid totes with lids. We can store these under the bus when we need more space. I would like to stop at Kindersley before we leave tomorrow so I can grab the bag of balls that they have at the clothing exchange there but I'm not sure TheMan will agree to that! If not I will put an ad on kijiji for some!

No comments:

Post a Comment